Indirect Air Carrier Services
The Indirect Air Carrier (IAC) Portal is a web-based solution designed to resolve the ever increasing task of maintaining internal company and provider network standards for the following:
- IAC-IAC Services
- TSA – Indirect Air Carrier Standard Security Program (IACSSP)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT)
CargoFactor has created a network of TSA approved Authorized Representatives that service all 50 states, major US Port and Airport markets. As a result, CargoFactor is positioned to provide expedited services on behalf of the CargoFactor IAC network utilizing an IAC-IAC transfer.
The Indirect Air Carrier Standard Security Program (IACSSP) was created by Congress as a direct result of the events of September 11, 2001. Its purpose is to provide for the security of air passengers, aircraft, and property against acts of criminal violence or air piracy.
With a subscription to the IAC Portal, our Compliance Services Team becomes your TSA Compliance Administration Partner providing a complete back-office solution focused on establishing and maintaining a superior compliance program that exceeds the TSA-IACSSP standards.
TSA-IACSSP Administration services include:
- Online STA Application processing
- Online Direct Employee and Security Coordinator Training & Certification
- KSMS Administration
- Authorized Representative Security Agreement Administration
- Authorized Representative Identification & Training Report Administration
- Authorized Representative STA vetting and batch file preparation
- Batch Upload file queue
- STA dis-association queue
Unlike other service providers, CargoFactor is a TSA approved IAC. As a result, our team has full access to Sensitive Security Information (SSI) and the ability to work side-by-side with your compliance administration professional.
C-TPAT is a voluntary government-business initiative that builds cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve overall international supply chain and U.S. border security. C-TPAT is widely recognized as one of the most effective means of providing the highest level of cargo security through close cooperation with international supply chain businesses such as importers, carriers, consolidators, licensed customs brokers, and manufacturers. Through this initiative, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is asking businesses to ensure the integrity of their security practices and communicate and verify the security guidelines of their business partners within the supply chain.
C-TPAT Administration services include:
- C-TPAT Provider Dashboard
- Automated Provider C-TPAT document Administration
Our Partners Include
Indirect Air Carriers
- Pegasus Logistics Group
- Shockwave Cargo
- High Definition Logistics
- Air Delivery Express
- Geodis Wilson USA, Inc.
- a. hartrodt (u.s.a.)
- Trans Trade
- Ex-Freight Zeta
- On Time Express
- XLA – The Express Delivery and Logistics Association
- AFA – Air Forwarders Association
(T) 800-280-7882 | (F) 888-547-2565